As Platelet Rich Plasma treatments continues to grow in popularity across the U.S., you may have heard about it yet still be wondering what the benefits are. Platelet Rich Plasma, also known as PRP, is used overall for soft tissue and wound healing. Treatments are administered to the site of pain or injury and supply stem cells, protein and other growth factors that help speed up recovery.
- Relieves Tendonitis Pain – Many people resort to surgery and physical therapy to help relieve tendonitis pain. However, injecting platelets directly on the affected area allows the body to naturally heal while reducing pain, improving functionality of joints, and repairing damaged tissue.
- Promotes Hair Growth – PRP therapy is commonly used for promoting hair growth. The procedure involves platelets being injected into the scalp. The growth factors in the blood initiate repair, which stimulates natural growth of hair.
- Treat Unresponsive Injuries – Unlike pain relief medication, PRP therapy alleviates chronic pain long-term. Therapy treatments also help with muscle stiffness that can affect movement, sleeping and exercising.
- Promotes Youthful Skin – PRP therapy treatments can also be used for facial regeneration. Similar to other PRP treatments, PRP for cosmetic use helps enhance smoothness, reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- 100% Natural – PRP treatments are 100% natural, non-surgical and non-invasive.
Looking to take the next step to wellness — but aren’t quite sure where to start? The team of experts at PRP Regeneration Specialists is here to walk you through every step. Give us a call at (352) 260-4061 to book your free consultation!
Be sure to connect with PRP Regenerations Specialists on Facebook to stay up-to-date on our latest promotions, services and blogs!