What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm fillers are uniquely designed to give you volume where you need it. Juvéderm is a smooth, clear gel that is injected beneath the skin to fill in lines (around the nose and mouth), enhance lips, and add volume to the mid face (cheeks).
Juvéderm is a modified form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally-occurring sugar found in your body.
What are the benefits of Juvéderm?
- Nonsurgical treatment
- Instant results
- Natural look
- Long-lasting difference
Volbella™ XC & Ultra XC
Plump and enhance lips and treat upper lip lines.
- Lip fullness varies from person to person. Some people were born with thinner lips; others have seen their lips get thinner over time.
- Upper and lower lip lines can form with age due to loss of fat and muscle in the area.
- Volbella XC creates subtle volume that looks very natural.
- Ultra XC is used for people that want a plumper appearance.
- These fillers are the longest lasting lip filler-lasts up to 1 year.
Lift and enhance cheeks.
- When you are young, cheeks are full and round. As you age your cheek area loses its youthful shape, cheeks flatten, and your skin may begin to sag.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC is designed to add volume to your cheeks, giving you a smoother, natural-looking contour and a more youthful look.
- The longest-lasting HA filler available-lasts 2 years.
Vollure™ XC & Juvéderm Ultra XC & Juvéderm XC Ultra Plus
Smooth lines around your nose and mouth.
- Over time, your skin loses elasticity. This natural process, plus genetics and environmental factors like sun exposure, can cause wrinkles and lines.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC is the longest-lasting HA filler for this area-lasts up to 18 months.