Providing Natural Hair Loss Treatment Solutions!
PRP Regeneration Specialists provide a natural solution for the treatment of hair loss. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been very successful for conditions such as alopecia areata and androgenic alopecia (hereditary male or female hair loss). Research has shown that Platelet Rich Plasma offers improvement in hair growth in many patients. Cytokines and growth factors (the healing properties of the blood) found in platelets can be concentrated and then injected into the areas of hair loss stimulation hair growth.
Hair Loss Causes
Hair loss has many causes and can be psychologically devastating for men and women. 95% of all hair loss in men is genetic male pattern baldness (receding hairline, thinning crown). Female pattern hair loss is not typically “baldness” but the loss of frontal density, receding temples, loss of volume, loss of coverage, excessive shedding.
Hair loss is usually a progressive condition and requires aggressive and consistent treatment in order to prevent further hair loss and improve the quality of the hair that is remaining.
Hair Loss Risk Factors:
- Family history
- Nutrition/diet/weight loss or gain
- Smoking (not a good candidate for regenerative hair treatments)
- Heavy athletic training, supplements (Creatine)
- Hormonal changes (childbirth, menopause)
- Medications (Hypertension, Cholesterol, Depression, Anxiety)
- Surgery (general anesthesia)
- Sickness (high fever/ virus/ COVID-19)
- Stress-emotional or physical
- Over-styling, weaves, braids
- Eliminate/reduce triggers and risk factors: Medical conditions, meds, social, styling habits, stress, scalp inflammation.
- Block/Reduce androgen effects in men and androgen-sensitive women: Pharmaceutical (topical and oral meds) and nutraceuticals (hair vitamins), DHT blocking shampoo.
- Stimulate and or enhance hair follicle function: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and amniotic treatments to the thinning area. Capillus low light laser cap, hair vitamins.
- Surgically redistribute permanent follicles into depleted areas: Hair Transplantation.
In-Office Treatment Options Offered at PRP Regeneration Specialists
Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Treatments
Series of three PRP treatments -injections and microneedling PRP into the areas of thinning hair. Treatments need to be repeated every 4-6 weeks x 3 and then every 6-12 months to maintain effects.
LILIUM® Hair Treatments
Series of three injections and microneedling treatments using Cytosomes (LILIUM an amniotic product). Treatments need to be repeated every 4-6 weeks x 3 and then repeated every 12 months to maintain effects.
Platelet Rich Plasma and Lilium Treatment
This powerful combination of your own PRP and Cytosomes (Lilium) is injected and micro-needled into the area of thinning to rapidly improve hair growth with potentially longer-lasting results. Typically, this treatment is repeated yearly to maintain the effects.
Important Tips To Consider
It can take up to three months after treatment to notice the benefits of the treatment. Hair growth is slow. Occasionally hair shedding can occur initially after treatment to make way for new healthier hair. These treatments can not cause hair growth in areas where there is no hair (hair follicles are gone). The purpose of these treatments is to preserve the hair you have left (improve quality and density) and prevent further hair loss. The sooner a person gets started on regenerative treatment the better the outcome.
Realistic expectations regarding treatment and a commitment to a program at home (topicals, laser cap, vitamins, and improving overall health) are necessary for best results.
Click below to schedule your appointment today or Call (352) 260-4061