Along with the New Year comes new goals for health and fitness. It may seem like every year you set new goals for yourself for the upcoming year, but how often do you stick with those goals? This year, make it your new year’s resolution to set attainable health goals for 2018, and actually stick with them! The team at PRP Regeneration Specialists is here to help!
- Diet: Your diet is one of the most important things for your overall health and wellness. Too often, we try to completely overhaul our diet all at once and end up getting discouraged. This year, try making small changes to your diet to make the habits stick. Try these small changes, adding one new one each week!
- In the morning, trade your latte or flavored creamer for coffee with a splash of almond milk, or try drinking a flavored roast without any cream or sugar.
- Drink more water! Staying hydrated will help you look and feel better, and studies have shown that drinking water before a meal can help prevent overeating.
- Swap out your morning pastry or muffin for greek yogurt with fruit or granola.
- Exercise: Developing a daily fitness routine can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! Much like your diet, making small, gradual changes to your daily activity will help you maintain your healthy habits throughout 2018!
- Set a time to exercise. Some of us are night owls, while others are early risers. When developing a fitness routine, it’s important to figure out what time of day you’re most likely to follow through with your activity goals – and stick with it!
- Find a workout partner. Ask a friend or family member to join you when you exercise. Having someone to hold you accountable on days you’re not feeling motivated will help you stick to your goals, and you will do the same for them!
- Try something new! Prevent boredom by trying a new type of workout. If you usually run on the treadmill at the gym, try the elliptical instead. If you usually go to yoga, consider a barre class instead.
No matter your fitness goals for the New Year, PRP Regeneration Specialists is here to help! Our Get Healthy Weight Loss Program can help you reach your goals by focusing on creating a healthy eating plan and lifestyle that can be maintained for life! We also offer personalized nutritional testing and vitamin supplement counseling. To learn more about how PRP Regeneration Specialists can help you achieve and maintain your goals for 2018 and beyond, visit our website or call 352-260-4061 to schedule your FREE consultation today!